My friend, Queen Gwennie, had a really neat post the other day on her blog My Dewdrops. She got the idea from The LPM Blog where Beth Moore asked her readers to tell ten things about themselves that others may not know. I thought it was such a neat idea I am using it as today's post.
Following Are 10 Things You May Not Know About Garcia:
1. I am a very big chicken and can't watch scary movies of any kind! My favorite TV show is Criminal Minds and I can't even watch that immediately before I go to sleep or I have nightmares!
2. I used to work for AT&T as a telephone operator (back in the day when you dialed zero and got a live person!)
3. I've had over 14 surgeries. (I've lost track of the actual number!)
4. I'm ridiculously insecure (but I'm working on it with the help of God!)
5. Despite my fairly poor vision, I am a pretty good shot at the shooting range.
6. I worked for 10 or 11 years as a manicurist before I went back to college and got a teaching degree in Special Education.
7. I have been married three times. Yup. Three. But I know this time I finally got it RIGHT!
8. I spent the first 40 years of my life living in New Jersey. (No, not Joisey, Jersey! We don't ALL sound like we are from the Sopranos, people!)
9. I'm afraid of being alone in my house at night.
10. My dream car is a candy apple red Corvette!
So now it's your turn to play!
Click on the comment button below and tell us 10 things about yourself! Just pick 10 thing right off the top of your head. Pick things that we would only know about you if we knew you really well. 10 random things that make you a tad distinctive? Or just plain weird? Think quickly. Don't go for deep. Go for quirky. Don't try to put them in any kind of order and don't make them long. Just start typing! And have fun with it!
If you don't have a Google or Blogger ID (you need one in order to leave a comment) you can easily set-up one here: Click Here to Set Up a Google ID