Life can takes its toll on us, causing us at times to feel disenchanted, frustrated, and without hope. The responsibilities can weigh us down, and the brokenness of our lives can leave us looking for more. This isn’t just a sign of our times, but is something our Biblical forefathers also experienced. The Psalmist poured out his heart, knowing where his hope rested, even during those difficult times.
• My hope is in You all day long. Psalm 25:5b
• May integrity and uprightness protect me, because my hope is in You. Psalm 25:21
• Be strong and take heart, all you who hope in the LORD. Psalm 31:24
• We wait in hope for the LORD; he is our help and our shield. Psalm 33:20
• May Your unfailing love rest upon us, O LORD, even as we put our hope in you. Psalm 33:22
• I will praise You forever for what You have done; in Your name I will hope, for Your name is good. I will praise You in the presence of Your saints. Psalm 52:9
• Find rest, O my soul, in God alone; my hope comes from Him. Psalm 62:5
• But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise You more and more. Psalm 71:14
• You are my refuge and my shield; I have put my hope in Your word. Psalm 119:114
• I wait for the LORD, my soul waits, and in His word I put my hope. Psalm 130:5
Don’t lose hope, or look for hope in the wrong places. Hope comes from God and He alone is worthy of the hope we place in Him. May you be encouraged, uplifted, and full of God’s hope today, and may God use you to bring hope to another!
Are you seeking hope? Do you wonder if this hope is available for you too?
The answer is Yes! Absolutely Yes!
Oh yes, friend, there is hope beyond comprehension.
Are you ready to accept the unconditional love of a forgiving Savior?
Important Note: Ask Garcia does not receive any endorsement compensation from any of the websites she has listed on this page she just loves the Lord so much because of all she has received from Him she wants to point others in His direction so they can begin their own journey to a better life too!